Scrolling issue

Scrolling issue

Postby gpr1 » Mon 4. Jul 2016, 19:10

Having recently started using DGT on a Nexus 5X running Marshmallow 6.0.1 I am seeing a problem when scrolling task lists with the task text blurring instead of scrolling smoothly.

I have a video of the behaviour but not allowed to attach this so have attached a still from the video instead - this is what the the screen looks like while scrolling, i.e. unreadable while scrolling. Sometimes when I stop scrolling the text remains blurred just like in the image, and I need to nudge the screen view up and down to try to make it readable.

This only seems to affect the list views - for example there is no problem when scrolling in the task detail view.
Attachments
WIN_20160704_17_39_47_Pro (2)_Moment.jpg
WIN_20160704_17_39_47_Pro (2)_Moment.jpg (94.27 KiB) Viewed 1280 times
gpr1

Re: Scrolling issue

Postby dgtale » Mon 4. Jul 2016, 21:44

I'm aware that scrolling is becoming even worst on newest devices; because of that I've started a restyling of DGT GTD that will improve the scrolling behavior.
Hopefully in 3-4 weeks a new update will be released.

In the meantime make sure you have not activated some "Developer options" that might cause that blurring effect.

Did you try to reinstall DGT GTD? (don't forget to backup before uninstalling and to restart your device after uninstalling)
dgtale
Administrator

Postby gpr1 » Mon 4. Jul 2016, 21:56

Thanks for the response.
I have just tried reinstalling but no joy.
I'll hang on for the update and keep my fingers crossed.
gpr1

Postby dgtale » Tue 5. Jul 2016, 07:22

There is another option you might consider: migrating to DGT SODA.
SODA is the evolution of DGT GTD with advanced filter and sort criteria, task hierarchy outline, and many customizations.

Click the link below and register to the G+ community; only registered users can download and install SODA and its Value Pack app. The Value Pack allows you to copy the tasks from DGT GTD tasks to SODA.

G+ community registration link:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 6281691890
dgtale
Administrator

Return to DGT GTD (Getting Things Done)