Edit button from Reminder not working

Edit button from Reminder not working

Postby darnok » Thu 22. Oct 2015, 15:31

Just FYI, though this comment will not be entirely helpful to troubleshoot...
If I have started DGT and then attempt to call up a standing reminder's dialogue box, it may not appear. But, if not actively started or running in the background, the edit button is likely to work. Only happens maybe 25%? of the time.
The irregular nature of this problem makes it tough to pinpoint a triggering cause.
darnok

Re: Edit button from Reminder not working

Postby dgtale » Thu 22. Oct 2015, 21:24

What is your phone model? And which version of Android is running on it?
dgtale
Administrator

Postby darnok » Fri 23. Oct 2015, 02:16

I have a SM-G900T upgraded with Android 5.1.1
darnok

Postby dgtale » Sat 24. Oct 2015, 08:39

Thanks. May I ask you also to post a screenshot of the screen where the edit button is not responding? (just to avoid misunderstandings)
dgtale
Administrator

Postby darnok » Sat 31. Oct 2015, 02:48

Sorry, I didn't realize you wrote again until now. I forgot to check the email reply box.

Regarding your request for a screenshot, I do not know what screen to send. The problem is irregular when it happens, and it is more what doesn't happen than what happens.

This may help. Sometimes... If I have multiple reminders in the notification bar and I choose to edit one, but do not go back to the home screen afterwards, then when I call up the second reminder from the notification bar, nothing may happen. I believe it is NOT being back at one of the home screen views (standard home, folder, or goals). But am not entirely sure.

Hope this helps and sorry if you need a screenshot. Let me know if I can answer anything else.
darnok

Return to DGT GTD (Getting Things Done)